Jim L. Vein
PO Box 970893
Orem, UT 84097
1. In relation to functions of the office for which you are running, what do you see as the 3 issues most pressing to families? How will you address those issues?
The three most pressing issues for families are:
1. Education. I would turn the education back over to the states so that they have control and give incentives to teachers.
2. Drug and alcohol abuse. I would find ways to help pay for counseling working with insurance companies so they will pay for the programs and inpatient stays for there are not enough programs out there that covers the programs and most people have to come up with the funds on their own.
3. Child care. I look around and I see a lot of families and single mother that are out there struggling day to day trying to pay for child care, I would find more ways of paying for this examples more tax credit and grants.
2. How is your strategy different from those running against you?
I do not want to get involved in party line politics, and I want to put the people back in charge.
3. What experience/qualifications do you possess that will help you in your efforts?
I have had my own business; I have worked closely with my employees and clients and I have balanced my budgets. I have also run for other offices including working on other campaign.
Utah Republican Party
Utah Democratic Party